Texas Rodeo Stack Burger!!!!!
A good ole hamburger needs no explanation.
There is always a good time to have one, breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack, Wednesday, 3:00 in the afternoon , had an hour to spare. Pretty much anytime. However, what kind of hamburger are we having is more significant than the burger itself. Now one can hurry off to the local fast food establishment in the hopes of finding something worth eating. Don’t get me wrong here, I’ve had some pretty amazing hamburgers at fast food restaurants, however one of the absolute best just so happens to come from my kitchen. And I consider this one to be one of my finest.
Now this hamburger “Rules Them All”. Chock full of everything bad for you, what’s not to enjoy? Thick butcher cut candied bacon,three types of cheese, Marsala mushrooms, sauteed onions&peppers, sun-dried tomatoes, creamy garlic aioli, and topped off with a buttery toasted roll. What’s not to like?
- 2 Pound Ground Chuck
- 1 Large Onion
- 2 Bell Peppers
- 1 Whole Roasted Bulb Garlic Peeled
- 3/4 cup Mayo
- 1-2 Teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 16 oz Mushrooms Sliced
- 8 Slices Wright Bacon
- 12 Slices cheese Assorted
- 2-3 Tablespoons La, La Lishus
- 8 oz Jar Sun-Dried tomatoes
- 4 Hamburger Rolls
- 4-6 Tablespoons Land O Lakes Butter
- 2 Teaspoons Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- 2-4 Tablespoons olive oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Brown Sugar
- Mix ground chuck, Worcestershire sauce, La,La Lishus to taste and salt and pepper.
- Form mixture into 4 patties set aside.
- In a medium bow add brown sugar. Gently press bacon into brown sugar coating well on both sides. Bake on a cookie sheet with a raised rack. Until golden brown.
- Slice onions and peppers in a medium skillet, saute with 2 tablespoons butte, olive oil, season with salt and pepper and La, La Lishus until translucent.
- In a medium skillet add butter and olive and mushrooms. Saute until soft and reduced in size. add 2 tablespoons Marsala and salt and pepper. Cook for 2-3 minutes longer until done.
- Cook patties to desired temperature. ie medium, medium rare, well done
- Add cheese until melted. Set aside to keep warm
- Combine mayo, lemon Juice and 4 ounces sun-dried tomatoes. Season with S&P ,La,La,Lishus and roasted garlic until smooth.
- Butter and toast hamburger rolls
- To build the hamburger spread aoili on both sides. On the bottom roll add lettuce, place patty on top, add onions&peppers, add mushrooms and bacon. Top with remaining roll and enjoy!!!!!!!